Alvor Kitecenter Guesthouse is a brand new kite beachhouse located next to Praia dos Tres Irmaos, in Alvor. This is a unique stunning rocky shelter beach, only one golf shot away. The perfect location by the sea, close to nature, countryside and mountains, all embrasing the beautiful fishing village of Alvor.
Alvor is one of the top destinations for kitesurf currently or for those seeking the quiet, refreshing holiday. The river side is a great setting where to find plenty of nice cafes and a variety of restaurants: Portuguese, Indian, Chinese, Italian… You can go out to the market hall or bakery in the morning to buy your fresh fruit, fish and bread. Sundays fresh market too!
Alvor has also the lagoon, our spot. The perfect spot for beginners to learn kitesurf or for more experienced kitesurfers that want to improve their professional skills.
Alvor Kitecenter Guesthouse is a beautiful minimalistic house set up of 5 rooms featured as follows:
- Our mixed Dorm; a large dormitory for up to 8 bed, with a private bathroom, TV, fridge, microwave and chaiselong ensuite.
- The Family Room, a nice cozy room perfect for a couple and 2 kids/teens. Private bathroom, TV, fridge, microwave and sofas.
- 3 Premium Double Room. up to 2 sleeps. Private bathroom, TV, fridge, microwave and sofas.
- The large rooms have a direct acces to our beautiful patio filled with nice plants. A coulourful place with hammocks and sofas, ideal to stay outdoors chilling, reading, practicing some yoga… listening to music.
- Another common area is the outdoor kitchenette and diningroom. This is a huge space where all our guests can have breakfast all together, and where everyone can prepare their meals. Kitchen features: Fridge, washing machine, dish washer, plates, dups and mugs, cutlery, microwave, bins to divide and recycle, …
- We then have our spacious BBQ area and oven. This is the place where we start our weekly super high dinners! Music BBQ or great pizza night full of people and nice music to give the chance to share moments with other guests and get to meet our kite friends.
- The pool. This year we are having a larger pool with a wide space for sun-beds, yoga lessons, gin&tonics… or whatever the summer sunsets lead us to!
- The bikes. We have bikes at the house for the most sportive ones… if you fancy going to town by bike, you will get there in a flash of time!
- As the largest common area at the house we have the co-work dining space, where you can spend some relaxing time working on your computers, listening to music, or just chit-chatting a bit with our other friends and guests.
- Transfer from and to Faro airport
- Breakfast every morning and a BBQ/Pizza night/Dinner with us
- Your full complete kite course. Remember that we always have a rescue boat with us during the whole session. So no waiting time or Instructors helping to to go back to the lesson.
- Shuttle to town every morning after breakfast/Shuttle to school right on time/shuttle after lessons back to house and get ready for dinner/shuttle to town for dinner/shuttle back@night (only after dinner, but you can always stay for drinks at our favourite bars, up to you…).
- Alternative programm in case wind conditions are not optimal: Surf lessons, SUP tours, Catamaran adventure tour (1/2 hour sailing with the catamaran and then 1/2 of kayak or paddle boats), WAKE BOARD PARK, Jet Ski, Banana boat, other beach activities… Skydiving (upon special request), Autodrome (also special request).